In 1918, Judge William H. Donahue retired from his position as a Superior Court Judge for the County of Alameda. At the same time, William H.L. Hynes resigned as Alameda County’s District Attorney. Together, Judge Donahue and William Hynes founded the law firm now known as Donahue Gallagher Woods LLP. Ninety years later, we remain committed to the goals of our founders: to provide the highest quality legal services to our clients and to do so in the most timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner possible, whether our client is a member of the Fortune 500, a sole proprietor, or a referral from the Voluntary Legal Services program.